Wednesday 27 June 2012

Speed up IE7 ( Internet Exlporer 7 )

Now there comes a time in a man life when you have to choose which browser you’re going to use. But for me I picked both, sometimes I want to see whats on the other side. Now Looking for tweaks For IE7 can be a little difficult because almost all articles about tweaking IE7 are all automated and you have to install a third party tweaking software which I don’t like. so what else could do, but to fire up my Registry Editor.
Now We can speed up IE7 page loading especially on multiple tabs and look for this key
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings]
“MaxConnectionsPerServer”=  Changedit to dword:00000010
“MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server”=Changed it to dword:0000010

Since I rarely use IE7… so Its a bit rusty when i opened it to try it for the first time.. but after closing and restart IE a noticed a difference and ohhh yeahh.. it’s goodboom you’re done.. Exit regedit restart your PC and enjoy the fast loading of pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home